Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Lord is on my Side


Recently my mother send me a care package with a little piece of paper with this picture on it. I put the paper up on my wall and I can see it everyday and from looking at this it gives me a stronger motivation to seek the Lords guidance in all that I do. Without the Lord's help in our lives, we will not get near as far as we would if we did seek His help. Whatever task we may have to accomplish in life, the power behind us is not as big as that task in front of us. If we are strong in the Lord, by praying and striving to keep the commandments, then He will give us the power and strength we may need to get through life's challenges and tasks we wish to accomplish. There is a church hymn that I love to sing and one of the opening lines to that song is, "Be still my soul, the Lord is on my side" I know that if we have any task do in this life, whether the task be great or small, if we ask for the Lord's help, He will give us the power and strength to accomplish the task so we can be successful and live better more happy lives. "Be strong in the Lord, and in His mighty power." (Ephesians 6:10) If we are strong in the Lord, He will give us the power to do all things! I know that the Lord has all power both in Heaven and in earth and He is there to help us in whatever obstacle or challenge we have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment