Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are Mormons Christians?

This is a video of the testimony of an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. He testifies that we as members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are in fact Christian.







I feel like Elder Holland said it all, but I would like to add my testimony to his that I know that without a doubt, Jesus Christ is truly the Son of God. He lived, died, and rose again on the third day so we too can live again. I know that He lives today and if we put our trust and faith in Him, we can conquer all of life's trials. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who willingly gave His Son a ransom for all who will live on this earth. Again, I know that my Savior Jesus Christ lives and all who come unto Him and believe on His name can be saved in the Kingdom of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment